OUR OFFICE TAKES FUNGUS INFECTIONS SERIOUSLY
We utilize treatments that are safe and effective to achieve resolution of the condition.
Athlete's foot, nail fungus, excessive foot perspiration (hyperhidrosis of the foot) and foot odor can all be related conditions. You may have one or all of these problems; fortunately, they respond well to sound medical treatment.
FOOT AND NAIL INFECTIONS
Athlete’s foot (fungus infections of the skin) and fungus of the nail (onychomycosis) are both a type of infection. These conditions are most common in the foot because fungus thrives in dark, warm, and moist environments like the inside of a shoe. Now add excessive perspiration, and you have a “greenhouse” for fungal growth.
SYMPTOMS OF ATHLETE'S FOOT
- Itching and Burning of the Skin
- Red Rash
- Small, Blister-like Lesions with Drainage
- Dry, Peeling Skin, Paperish Appearance to the Skin
- Cracking and Bleeding (in Severe Cases)
SYMPTOMS OF FUNGUS NAILS
- Yellow or Yellow-Brown Discoloration of the Nail Plate
- Thickened Nail
- Brittle Nail
- Cheesy Debris Under the Nail
- White Discoloration on the Top of the Nail Plate
- Nail Plate Separates from Nail Bed (Falls Off)
- Misshaped Nail
Some discolorations of the nail, nail folds, and cuticle can be cancerous, ie. melanoma.
Athlete's foot, fungus nails, excessive foot perspiration, and foot odor are all conditions that can be successfully treated, resolved, or controlled.
Family Foot Center takes the time, specialized treatment, and expertise to customize a treatment plan suited to your needs.
Mon - Fri: 09:00 AM - 03:00 PM
Sat - Sun: Closed
All Major Credit Cards, Insurance